Saturday, December 27, 2014

I am still angry about Boston.   I feel cynical about my future: I don't believe that I any doors will open for new jobs with ACCES-VR.   I feel like for all these years of hard work in school that I have no future in the field.   I hate my old bosses.  The anger of losing my job in Boston is fresh and new.  I feel like I was cheated, and I want some kind of resolution.  

I don't have to look to far out in the world to find things that are unfair or unjust.   But, what is so detrimental to me is how hard I have been ruminated on how angry I am.   There are plenty of amazing things in my life that I can be grateful for, but this, like one my yoga teachers said, a practice rather than a perfect.   I want to call, and see if I could trick Erin into giving me information that I could use against her.

No comments:

Post a Comment